The community of Parcines, at an altitude of 642 m a.s.l., only a few kilometres from Merano, lies below the majestic peaks of Tessa Group Nature Park at the entrance to Val Venosta and extends from 500 m a.s.l. up to Monterosso Mountain at 3337 m a.s.l. The community includes the hamlets of Rablà, Monte Sole, Tel, Quadrato, Vallettina, and Tablà.
This community has not only museums, but also many other cultural highlights to visit, including churches and the properties of noble families:
- The Parish Church of Saint Peter and Paul
The parish church of Saint Peter and Paul was mentioned in documents for the first time in 1264 and was rebuilt in Gothic style in 1502. In the interior of the church there are interesting sculptures and murals.
- The little Church of Saint Jacob
The little church of Saint Jacob in Rablà is a Late Gothic building dating from 1513. Two sundials from the 16th century adorn the outer wall of this church. In the interior of the church there are two altarpieces, representing St. James and St. Margaret.
- The little Church of Saint Helen
The little Gothic Church of Saint Helen in Tel houses in its interior the statue of the saint, two neo-Gothic altars and an 18th century crucifix.
- Spauregg Castle
The manor of Spauregg Castle dates from the 12th century and is noted for its park full of Mediterranean flora.
- The manor of Gaudententurm
The manor of Gaudententurm was constructed in the 12th century and was the property of the lords of Parcines. Today, the manor is privately owned by the von Sölder family.
- The manor of Stachelburg
The Stachelburg was constructed in the 14th century and used to belong to the lords of Parcines. Today, it is the property of Baron Sigmund von Kripp and is managed as a vineyard.